Find the answer to your Linux question:
So a while back I posted a question about getting the zune to work with my laptop, They did give me a answer but it was a pain in the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Creative Zen V

So a while back I posted a question about getting the zune to work with my laptop, They did give me a answer but it was a pain in the a**. I did some reading online and I found that the creative zen V can work with gnomad2. Well I just gave it a chance and even with it plugged in when I open the app is says can't find music device even when I have my creative zen v 1 GB plugged in, help? Thanks.

I got it to work.

Hiya,
    Can you post the fix/work around so that other may find the answer too?
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

Well it can be downloaded though the synaptic package manager. Really easy to use, where I messed up and you guys are going to laugh at it this but I didn't turn on the device before plugging it in. Now the only other issue I have been having that maybe you guys could help me with or anyone that has used this app is how to take music from a external HDD and using the app to sync to the mp3 player. I would put the music on the SSD on my netbook but I don't want to fill up my SSD.

Nevermind figured that out to. gnomad 2 is better then the original program in my opinion.