Find the answer to your Linux question:
Please help me i have no idea what to do please help me im sitting in front if the computer like this all day so help me...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How To Install Flight Gear 1.9.1?

Please help me i have no idea what to do please help me im sitting in front if the computer like this all day so help me

It is available in most of the package repositories for distros like Fedora, Ubuntu, Mandriva.. what distro you are using? or are you trying to install it from source?
    Never make any misteaks.

Read my Blog at --> Penguin Inside Subscribe Feed

Just Joined!
    im using linux so ubuntu and i have sort of package
    help plz

Just Joined!

Error error error and freaking error!!

look i try to install flightgear i follow the instructions on, How To Install SoftWare and everything went to perfictly fine untill that stupid error! u know the ./configure command ya i was nearly at the end and then! i typed ./configure and everything was checking and then that damn error messages came up take Please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakes-Cakes View Post
    look i try to install flightgear i follow the instructions on, How To Install SoftWare and everything went to perfictly fine untill that stupid error! u know the ./configure command ya i was nearly at the end and then! i typed ./configure and everything was checking and then that damn error messages came up take Please help me!
    What 'damn' question is this? We can't see your system buddy. Paste the error here (using 'code' tag).
    A candle looses nothing by lighting other candles. - Khalil Zibran.
    Registered Linux User #490076

You can install flightgear from your synaptic package manager.
    Whats the exetension of file you have downloaded?
    Never make any misteaks.

Read my Blog at --> Penguin Inside Subscribe Feed

Just Joined!

DEB Files available for Ubuntu and Debian users

Hello ....

The Good news for DEBIAN or UBUNTU user is, now they have Flight gear DEB files available for easy installation for 9.04. Visit unitedfreeworld dot com , the site is known for it's free Flightgear Add ons and scripts. i downloaded and installed from unitedfreeworld dot com. The Flightgear DEB files which worked perfectly.Together with Flightgear, it also comes with FGRUN And FGCOM...in another words, you have the GUI(FGRUN), The SIM(FLightgear), The VOICE chat(FGCOM)... a complete package

There is also a script for those who want to download and compile install CVS Flightgear.