Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm not sure if this has more to do with Wine or with gaming, but I'm guessing it should go here. I'm trying to run Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Trouble running a game using Wine

I'm not sure if this has more to do with Wine or with gaming, but I'm guessing it should go here.

I'm trying to run Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online using Wine 1.1.17, but when I run it, I am told, "Your video adapter does not support Vertex Shader 2.0 and/or Pixel Shader 2.0. Some screen effects may not be produce."

My machine is an ASUS K50IJ-RX05, which apparently has an Intel GMA x4500 graphics card, and from what I can tell, that means it should support (up to?) Pixel Shader 4.0.

I'm running Slackware 12.2 with kernel 2.6.27.

Is there anything I need to do to get this to work?

Thank you for your time.

Just Joined!

Wine not working

My wine doesn't do anything when I open some files (but it works on others).
    It doesn't work when using wine on another computer either.

Linux User
    For a general idea of what will run under wine, look at the codeweavers website. (CodeWeavers Products, Crossover Mac Windows, CrossOver Linux Windows, Windows to Mac Games, Mac Windows - CodeWeavers). They do a gaming version as well.
    Generally, they optimise wine for various windows games and applications and it's up to you to decide if it's worth it or not. They do have a trial version.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close