Find the answer to your Linux question:
ok well I got diablo 2 installed and downloaded the lastest patch and it ran then i closed it and tried to run again and it logs me out everytime ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Diablo 2

ok well I got diablo 2 installed and downloaded the lastest patch and it ran then i closed it and tried to run again and it logs me out everytime but one time i got to choose a characater name and clicked next then it logged me off What should i do

I am moving this thread into the games forum.

Also, some additional details would be helpful: are you using Wine or Cedega to run Diablo 2? Have you checked their websites for more information?

Just Joined!
    im using wine and i put it on here with the disc, i did a little investigating but i didn't find anything

What distribution are you using? What version of Wine are you using? What version of Diablo 2 are you playing?

WineHQ - Diablo II 1.x

This link has comments from people, including some good Wine settings to run the game. Try reading some of the advice they have.

Just Joined!
    It's just Diablo 2 no expansion. I have the lastest version of Wine and I have linux mint 8