Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey.. im new to linux so i really dont know much about it, i mean.. it took me 4 hours to figure out how to open up a terminal.. buut ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Need a little help [Runescape]

Hey.. im new to linux so i really dont know much about it, i mean.. it took me 4 hours to figure out how to open up a terminal.. buut thats not important.. xD

Recently I bought an Acer Aspire One thats running Linpus Linux Lite and my problem is, My brother wants to play runescape using this netbook, but we are having problems with the loading screen. After we click Play Now it takes us to the page where the loading screen would be, but all we are getting is a gray screen.

At first i thought that was happening because we didnt have java installed. but we do.

I have noticed that we are only using update 7, but ive followed a few guides to try and update that but nothing seems to work. probably me making a mistake somewhere, because im new to linux..

Any help would be majorly appreciated. Thanks. Nicky.

Just Joined!
    Try using a different browser. Some say they were able to make Runescape run by trying a different browser