Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello All, I am looking for an RPG I can play in Linux like "Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol" Mordor is an Graphical Dungeon Crawler that does not have PermaDeath ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

RPG For Linux..?

Hello All,

I am looking for an RPG I can play in Linux like "Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol"
    Mordor is an Graphical Dungeon Crawler that does not have PermaDeath and it has a shared dungeon (meaning you can create another character to resurrect your old char). I want this as I have got every book of the The Belgariad series. And I used to listen to this and play that (brainless RPG at the same time).
    I tried doing this with NetHack, Angbang (and Hellband) and Slash'em.
    But these games require a bit to much thought while playing since of the PermaDeath. I tried installing ZSnes and playing Final Fantasy VI again but that game has to much story and reading. As I can't read and listen to a story at the same time this game is unfit as well.

So I ask you now, can you recommend an RPG that is easy to play not to deep of a story that I can play while listening to The Belgariad. (I can't read the books (though I've got them) since I can't get into the story since of my Dyslexia).
    Anywho, this isn't important but if the game has one of the following topic I'd love it even more: Necromancery, Demons, Entrance to Hell, Lucifer (well you get what I am going too (Dark Fantasy))

Thanks in advance and I hope any one can come with a good RPG for me to play.

Cheers
    Robin
    New Users, please read this..
    Google first, then ask..

FreedroidRPG isn't a bad Diablo clone. If you're willing to wrestle with WINE, Diablo 2 is better.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Umm, well I have finished Diablo Before so I can try that (so the story wont be important)
    Ill give Diablos Stuggle with Wine a try.

Any other advices?
    New Users, please read this..
    Google first, then ask..

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    I play this, it isn't to bad and it runs on ubuntu with no problems, Egoboo.