Find the answer to your Linux question:
How to install and even run the counter strike : source in the UBUNTU 11.04?? Please help me to do this cuz This is the only thing for which i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Counter Strike : Source

How to install and even run the counter strike : source in the UBUNTU 11.04??
    Please help me to do this cuz This is the only thing for which i am using windows...

Linux Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh_joshi View Post
    How to install and even run the counter strike : source in the UBUNTU 11.04??
    Please help me to do this cuz This is the only thing for which i am using windows...
    Installing Steam/CounterStrike Source in Linux - YouTube

Just Joined!

Help!!!! Again

Please Help me I want to install counter strike source on the ubuntu 11.10 i have seen that video but a question occurs that my play on linux is not showing me the steam counter-strike source so i am not able to to that... i have already installed counter-strike source on my dual boot windows 7 and also m having the setup files for it for the windows so can you give me the direction what to do.....???

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    I don't run wine, play on linux, or play games in general. So I won't be of much help in this.

You might want to check out

WineHQ - Counter-Strike: Source Retail / Steam

Join WineHQ forums and post your questions there on why you can't install steam counter strike source there. WineHQ says Ubuntu 11.04 is being successful installing Counterstike and running it.

Distribution=Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty" (+ variants like Kubuntu) Test date=Jul 31 2011 Wine version=1.3.25 Installs?=Yes Runs?=Yes Rating=Platinum Submitter=Dennis Straffin

Just Joined!
    The whole information about this game that how to run it and its debug files you can find on the internet and see the information in the vast detail.