Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by Steven_G Ah, but you have to remember, I have and original PS2 from back in 2000. Next time I go to storage I'll have to look again ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven_G View Post
    Ah, but you have to remember, I have and original PS2 from back in 2000. Next time I go to storage I'll have to look again to see if it has USB. It may. But I don't ever remember seeing one? Then again I am getting senile and need glasses, maybe I just missed it?
    Don't quote me, but I was peeking about and I believe they all had USB's. The Sony specs on all old original models indicate USB and so did the wiki, unless I missed something. I have an old style too and I know there were different model releases of that old or "big" style

My main goal now is to get the Mupen64 emulator running "Nintendo 64". I cannot seem to get this going though for some reason. I've tried dif OS's and installed through the terminal, but it doesn't show up in my apps on any distro. Puppy Arcade 10 has it built in, but can't seem to get that going either.

Just Joined!
    Is PS2 emulation & especially that you will have to get the games as ROMs even legal in the US/Canada? It would be nice if the games creators can license these ROMs.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by digg1980 View Post
    Is PS2 emulation & especially that you will have to get the games as ROMs even legal in the US/Canada? It would be nice if the games creators can license these ROMs.
    Yes. Currently the only legal way is owning the games. I'm not sure if there is a way to use the actual PS2 game disc that you already have. I didn't look into that. You can have 1 copy if you already own the game though. Same with movies and other media. They really aren't hard to find. Google has revamped the way it searches recently, so you might have to word it differently to find what you are looking for.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2