Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have installed ancompilled wine with the patches it need and it still don't work, when i try to install World of Warcraft, it tell me: Unuable to Install World ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How can i install World of Warcraft on linux???

I have installed ancompilled wine with the patches it need and it still don't work, when i try to install World of Warcraft, it tell me: Unuable to Install
    World of Warcraft requires a newer operating system to run.
    Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or newer is required
    There is a lot of people who install World of Warcraft on Linux so I know it's possible, can someone tell me something I could have forget?

Linux Enthusiast
    Get either WineX or Cedega, Cedega is newer and will definitely run WoW, but it will cost you $15 to download.

Linux Newbie
    well, i am sure you can download cedega from gtk-gnutella, but yea, get cedega, I have WoW and it works fine on linux. 2 bugs that i can notice though; the mouse pointer does not disapear even when you are searching around with left click, rick click, or both. also, you cant move forward by pressing both buttons at once, one has to be right before the other. other than that, works fine! it crashes for me every once and a while, but i am under the impression that it has nothing to do with the fact that i am running it on linux, because i am not the only one who gets "Error #0" though I have not seen anyone with the version of the error that i get, but it still doesnt seem to have any relevance to linux.
    http://fedora.rehat.com

$> man woman
    $> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by Leper Khan
    well, i am sure you can download cedega from gtk-gnutella,
    Unless it's the version you get from Transgaming.org, that would be illegal. I do not recommend this.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants