Okay, thru trial and error, I have world of warcraft working 100% on my computer, at least to the best of my knowledge, I don't notice any bugs. This is what I did:

First I downloaded cedega (DUH!)
I installed World of Warcraft, went without a hitch.
When it came to updating WoW, I could download the update, but it was corrupt somehow... hopefully it wont happen to any of you guys, and if so, I hope you can figure it out, because i never did! I just had WoW installed on a networked windows machine and copied over the folder.
Okay, now there are 2 bugs that I had, and only 2, and I got them fixed. The first one was that the pointer never disappeared in WoW, not even in spectate mode like it is supposed to. to fixe this, add this to the end of ./.transgaming/config before the line '# </wineconf>' :

Code:
;; World of Warcraft
&#91;AppDefaults\\WoW.exe\\d3dgl&#93;
"FixedProgram" = "No"
Okay, now that that is fixed, try it out! This was a beautiful fix when I first found it out!
Next, certain spells crash WoW, and this error is produced:
Code:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error&#58;

ERROR #0 &#40;0x85100000&#41;

Program&#58;	C&#58;\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe

File&#58;	C&#58;\build\buildWoW\ENGINE\Source\Services\Lightning.cpp

Line&#58;	366

Expr&#58;	0 == &#40;NOTUSEDFLAG & &#40;ulong&#41;mLiveBolts&#91;boltId&#93;&#41;

WoWBuild&#58; 4222

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This can be fixed quite simply, actually, and here is how you do it (and i noticed people on the cedega forums were crying about it, sucks to them that I no longer have a cedega membership so I cannot post this there!):

As root, run:
Code:
 echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/legacy_va_layout
This is only a temerary fix, we will need to make it load on boot, and to do this, add this line to /etc/sysctl.conf
Code:
# Becuase WoW does not work without it
vm.legacy_va_layout = 1
Now enjoy playing World of Warcraft! and if you have any problems, post them here, so there can be an archive for people in need of help! Also, I highly suggest nobody uses and ATI graphics card; the new drivers are absolutely terrible; I can't even use programs that require 3d rendering with the drivers installed because it crashes my computer. I fixed THAT problem by getting and nvidia card