Find the answer to your Linux question:
Trying to run W3RoC, installation went fine with wine, but it won't run because it says there is no cd in the cdrom. So I tried looking for a no ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    usr
    Just Joined!

Warcraft 3 RoC Problem

Trying to run W3RoC, installation went fine with wine, but it won't run because it says there is no cd in the cdrom. So I tried looking for a no cd patch and couldn't find one that would work on linux. Anyone know where I could find one or know how to fix my little no cd problem?

-usr

Just Joined!
    go to www.gamecopyworld.com and search for wc3, then download the nocd crack for the version you have. it comes with instructions and worked great for me, except i couldnt patch it with the blizzard battle.net patch to the right version with wine. o_oa can i get any help on this?

Just Joined!

patch

u have to have the battle.net patch already installed b4 u put on the nocd crack and if u dont then u cant install a patch onto a cracked game because the computer doesnt kno its there. Its basically running a program thats not installed on ur computer. i need help with one thing too

i just got linux and im really confused because i log in as root and then i dont know wut to do afterwards. i get a message that says

[root@localhost ~]# _

if neone can help that would b great

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close