Find the answer to your Linux question:
okay, i have a collection of videos that i want to burn to a dvd so i can play them on a normal dvd player. im trying to find a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

dvd movie burning

okay, i have a collection of videos that i want to burn to a dvd so i can play them on a normal dvd player. im trying to find a program or a way i can do this, to where i can create menus and everything to select the videos.
    the videos are on Questionable link removed
    just in case your interested.
    also im looking for some way to mount images, a program or method that works like alcohol 120%

Linux User
    Code:
    mount -o loop file.iso /home/slip/randomfolder
    That will mount a CD image. Not sure about the DVD burning, do not have DVDrw on this box.

Linux Engineer
    I think you're gonna get a warning for posting this site... AFAIK, it's still pretty illegal content?!
    ** Registered Linux User # 393717 and proud of it ** Check out www.zenwalk.org
    ** Zenwalk 2.8 - Xfce 4.4 beta 2- 2.6.17.6 kernel = Slack on steroids! **

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    theyre documentries... im not soliciting anything or saying "hey go check this out", and its not piracy, they also sell the hard copies. so thats their choice to put it up there. honestly i think its something people need to see though.
    the question at hand though has been answered, i found a program called DVDStyler. and slip answered my mounting question, thanks.

Linux Engineer
    Ok, my bad... Are they copyrighted? If yes, it can still cause problems. I hope not .

Sorry I was a bit too fast to draw conclusions...

Just Joined!
    well i know the second movie down (Loose Change) the creators do all the distribution themselves so im gonna guess its now, but its obviously their choice to distribute it for free as well, which is awsome. as for the other im sure the same applies,all the movies examine the whole 9/11 ordeal here in america, and just points out alot of flaws and oddities, im not gonna say anything else though.
    i appologize if i came of as somewhat rude as well. i might post a clip in the lesiurely area if anyones interested.

Linux Engineer
    Didn't came over rude, but you could post it in the coffee lounge

Sounds interesting, I think I'm gonna have a look!

Just Joined!
    i posted it, and the thread just up and dissaperared when i got back on today/ wtf?
    http://movies26.enwhore.com/loosechange.wmv
    thats the clip i posted and the torrent page is up top of this thread.
    if im pissing a moderator off somewhere, id at least like to get a PM