Find the answer to your Linux question:
The keys always start to act like they are being pressed repeatently after some time!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    MHJ
    Just Joined!

Keys Getting Stuck in uae

The keys always start to act like they are being pressed repeatently after some time!

you mean that the keyboard seems to go haywire for no apparaent reason? like you'll just be typing alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooong happily and that happens?

Yeah, I've noticed it on my system as well from time to time. Never found a good solution for it though. Usually I just hit backspace or space and it will stop. I've only had this problem with my wireless keyboard, but with wired keyboards on my system and on others, there hasn't been any problem.

Hope this has shed some insight into your problem. Sorry I don't have a better workaround at this moment.
    Life is complex, it has a real part and an imaginary part.

MHJ
    Just Joined!
    It is just one single key in my case: the ctrl key, numpad 5 key or joypad key, depending on wich is fire button.

And you could solve the problem by pressing space or backspace, unfortunatly i can't.