0 0%
  • Quake 4

5 18.52%
  • UT (in all its guises)

7 25.93%
  • Wolfensten ET

7 25.93%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Even though I haven't played it, Unreal Tournament 2004 was voted game of the year by many online gaming sites and magazines. Is UT capture the flag with teams?...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Even though I haven't played it, Unreal Tournament 2004 was voted game of the year by many online gaming sites and magazines. Is UT capture the flag with teams?
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered: #371367 New Members: click here

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan
    Even though I haven't played it, Unreal Tournament 2004 was voted game of the year by many online gaming sites and magazines. Is UT capture the flag with teams?
    Yeah, capture the flag is a team activity.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

i ain't played Q4 yet, so i don't know how good the multiplayer is on that. if it's any good i'll vote that way otherwise my vote will go to ET for being free, though the sound sometimes has issues. if anyone knows how to fix that it would be greatly appreciated
    Here's why Linux is easier than Windows:
    Package Managers! Apt-Get and Portage (among others) allow users to install programs MUCH easier than Windows can.
    Hardware Drivers. In SuSE, ALL the hardware is detected and installed automatically! How is this harder than Windows' constant disc changing and rebooting?

Linux Newbie
    I voted Eneny Territory just because that's the only one I'm halfway decent at. I played cube, but I didn't like it that much. I would join the clan if I don't have to spend too much time in it, as most clans take a lot of your free time.

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger123
    I voted Eneny Territory just because that's the only one I'm halfway decent at. I played cube, but I didn't like it that much. I would join the clan if I don't have to spend too much time in it, as most clans take a lot of your free time.
    That's why I decided not to join. It sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't have the time either.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by fingal
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburger123
    That's why I decided not to join. It sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't have the time either.
    Actually most people here have jobs or school, and in previous topic(s) about a clan we realized this and don't want to have a giant hog-all-your-free-time clan, but than again I read the last thread about 2 days ago so my memory is shaky.
    Nothing is worse than ten penguins fighting over which is better, vi or emacs.
    Registered Linux User #404402
    Finally I'm back on LF after a long while.

kbk
    Wolfenstein does look pretty nice. Do you guys think it would work with my Intel Extreme graphics card? Or is it too extreme for it?

Quote Originally Posted by kbk
    Wolfenstein does look pretty nice. Do you guys think it would work with my Intel Extreme graphics card? Or is it too extreme for it?
    Intel Extreme sucks compared to other GFX cards but has some pretty damn good OpenGL support, so Wolf ET will work just fine(with some decent ram and a good CPU)
    Nothing is worse than ten penguins fighting over which is better, vi or emacs.
    Registered Linux User #404402
    Finally I'm back on LF after a long while.

ok, now it's time for me to get Q4 for linux. just got the 3D working
    maybe i'll get it for xmas
    Here's why Linux is easier than Windows:
    Package Managers! Apt-Get and Portage (among others) allow users to install programs MUCH easier than Windows can.
    Hardware Drivers. In SuSE, ALL the hardware is detected and installed automatically! How is this harder than Windows' constant disc changing and rebooting?

kbk
    I still have troubles downloading things that size on here . I tried using Konquerer and it still froze up at like 20%. I'll have to download it on my Mac and burn it to a cd-rw and put it on this computer. Or install another distro and see if it'll work..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast