Find the answer to your Linux question:
Well I just borrowed this from my friend, I tried installing it with WINE. It seemed to work, I know have in my WINE folder "Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    kbk

Duke Nukem 3D

Well I just borrowed this from my friend, I tried installing it with WINE. It seemed to work, I know have in my WINE folder "Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition setup" and "Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition help". When I try to open the setup file it doesn't do anything, when I try to re-install it, it does nothing as well..

Linux User
    sounds old

i duno whats wrong maby it needs dx

wine is not that great for games. But if it would work then you usually need to do specific things. So I would suggest googling it and looking for some specific info. Because it you just ---wine whatever.exe and it doesn't work then there usually a .dll or some option you need to config.

Sometimes it has something to do with the version of windows wine is emulating you can change this in the config file.
    All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer. All New Users Read This!!! If you have a grub problem please look at GRUB MANUAL

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Enthusiast
    Get the newest wine and any other needed library dependcies needed, that may work