Find the answer to your Linux question:
Anyone know of any good Linux platform games in the genre of "survival horror"? Personally I love games like Resident Evil and a few Silent Hill games. I've recently been ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Survival Horror

Anyone know of any good Linux platform games in the genre of "survival horror"? Personally I love games like Resident Evil and a few Silent Hill games. I've recently been playing alot of games in this genre although my favorite games are still RPGs. So does anyone know of any good ones for Linux?

doom3/quake4
    nVidia G-Force 6600GT (bfg) pci-e: amd 64 2000+ (939): 1024 corsair ram: 2X 80gb seagate harddisk SATA: plextor cd/dvd-read/write cdrom SATA

well i emulate RE from psx with epsxe other then that i donno and doom is not survival horror thats a FPS

I knew someone would mention DOOM. I would consider DOOM and Quake both FPS(First Person Shooters) considering the fact that they have more to do with relying on your weapons and solving few if any puzzles. They are also more bent on finding your enemy rather than exploring the environment.