Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello everybody I am currently using GnomeBaker to burn my audio CD's. I am a DJ that seldomly uses cd's in my gigs and most clubs CD players display the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Professional CD burning

Hello everybody

I am currently using GnomeBaker to burn my audio CD's. I am a DJ that seldomly uses cd's in my gigs and most clubs CD players display the name of the track currently being played in the cd player. In Windows i used to use Nero and that allowed me to add the names of the titles to the cd. it also allowed me to add the CD title which is very handy when i hardly have time to label the cd's before my gigs.

is there a linux cd burning app that allows me to add the names of the tracks so that it can be displayed in a cd player??

any help is greatly appreciated

cheers
    IGGS

I recommend K3B this is a very good burning program it will do what you want. But it will not run under Gnome you will have to run KDE.

Quote Originally Posted by objuan
    I recommend K3B this is a very good burning program it will do what you want. But it will not run under Gnome you will have to run KDE.
    I would also recommend K3B but it will run under Gnome even though it's a KDE app. I have it running right now on my Gnome DE.

Hi !

all KDE application run under GNOME...... i use GNOME but like a few KDE application s like Kate, KPPP, K3B etc..... no problems.......... but you need kde-desktop for that. in a few distros like Ubuntu, SuSe... there is not KDE by default, you have to install it.

.... casper ....
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First