Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm trying to run photoshop 7.0 using CX Office and wine, but i'm not sure how. The installation went fine, but when i try to run photoshop with "wine photoshop.exe" ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

photoshop with CXOffice

I'm trying to run photoshop 7.0 using CX Office and wine, but i'm not sure how. The installation went fine, but when i try to run photoshop with "wine photoshop.exe" it starts to run, and then a window pops up that says "File not found" and it ends the program.

I also get this in the terminal window:

fixme:win32:SetCriticalSectionSpinCount critsection=0x4108b8e0: spincount=20 not supported
    fixme:win32:SetCriticalSectionSpinCount critsection=0x4108bfa4: spincount=500 not supported
    fixme:win32:SetCriticalSectionSpinCount critsection=0x4108baa4: spincount=500 not supported
    fixme:win32:SetCriticalSectionSpinCount critsection=0x4108bca4: spincount=500 not supported
    fixme:win32:SetCriticalSectionSpinCount critsection=0x4108c028: spincount=500 not supported
    fixme:win32:SetCriticalSectionSpinCount critsection=0x4108c14c: spincount=500 not supported
    fixme:win32:SetCriticalSectionSpinCount critsection=0x4108c1c8: spincount=500 not supported

fixme:actctx:QueryActCtxW stub!

and then the program ends.
    any ideas? thanks!

Just Joined!
    I have exactly the same problem. But I didn't find a resolution yet...
    I hope that someone will post soon, so that the problem will be solved and I can enjoy Photoshop.
    When I run 'wine Photoshop.exe' a window pops up that says 'Success' and nothing more seems to happen. The error code is the same as mentioned by tkivari. uke: :rock: :sleep: :smoke: :drown: