Find the answer to your Linux question:
I made a video, and I want to record my voice to audio track. but I can't find any button for doing that. Only thing that I find is "file->record", ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Can "Cinelerra" record from microphone?

I made a video, and I want to record my voice to audio track. but I can't find any button for doing that. Only thing that I find is "file->record", but it turns out for recording dv or something?

Thank u very much!!

Hi chrainy and welcome to the forum. Cinelerra is mostly for video editing although I think it will also record audio. Have you considered Audacity? We use it at our commercial broadcast radio station. Audacity is easy and intuitive with just the right amount of features without being intimadating. Once recorded, Cinelerra should have the capacity to import the audio file so you can edit it into your video.
    Linux Mint + IceWM Registered:#371367 New Members: click here

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan
    Hi chrainy and welcome to the forum. Cinelerra is mostly for video editing although I think it will also record audio. Have you considered Audacity? We use it at our commercial broadcast radio station. Audacity is easy and intuitive with just the right amount of features without being intimadating. Once recorded, Cinelerra should have the capacity to import the audio file so you can edit it into your video.
    get it, thank u very much!