Find the answer to your Linux question:
I was doing some surfing just now and came across a website name that got my attention! It is a site dedicated to listing linux native games. So, I have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Talking Games For Linux

I was doing some surfing just now and came across a website name that got my attention! It is a site dedicated to listing linux native games. So, I have spent the last 20 minute looking through the list and I never knew there were REAL games for linux. Sure I have seen some games that were nice to kill some time, but they were more like little flash games. SO, may I say that my ONLY reason for keeping XP was that I really like games and now I have no reason to dual boot.

I am not stuck on one game just the styles of games. I like FPS's and RPG's and there are plenty to choose from apparently.

Any way, I have rambled on enough. Here is the address and maybe some one could make a sticky so when someone (like me) thinks theres no good games for linux, all they have to do is look..

http://doc.gwos.org/index.php/Native_Games
    Alienware M17
    Dual ATI 3870 512Mb ram each
    intel 5300 wireless
    Ubuntu 8.04

Seems like a nice link for all the gamers from the windowz world. I think that a lot of people use dualboot system just for gaming... you cannot expect the variety and the quality of windows games but some of the Linux games are so addicting...
    Linux is like a Teepee, No Windows, No Gates, Only Apache Inside!
    Arch Linux
    Linux user #442041

Maybe you should try Wine too.

http://www.winehq.com/