Find the answer to your Linux question:
Code: cedega setup.exe /usr/lib/transgaming_cedega/gddb.py:19: RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module gddb_parser: This Python has API version 1013, module gddb_parser has version 1012. import gddb_parser F1 2007-03-08 15:56:47,514 WARNING ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Cedega :'{

Code:
    cedega setup.exe
    /usr/lib/transgaming_cedega/gddb.py:19: RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module gddb_parser: This Python has API version 1013, module gddb_parser has version 1012.
      import gddb_parser
    F1 2007-03-08 15:56:47,514 WARNING Optical drive detection: the python dbus bindings are not installed.
    libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x5b
    /home/zakaqere/.cedega/.winex_ver/winex-5.2.6oem/winex/bin/wine: can't exec 'setup.exe': error=21
    You see, I heard that the fix for this was to enable execute permission for the medium. But I cant, I don't know how to configure kded to mount a cd/dev in a specific place with a specific permissions set, how do I do that?

Version 5 of Cedega should have a GUI interface that you can use to run setup programs. Do you get the same error from the GUI?
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    Nothing happens in the GUI when I choose install and select the executable it doesn't do anything. StarCraft appears in the menu but no executable is there. I got this after trying the GUI. I found the permissions thing on the cedega forums. But I do not know how to change the kded mount settings :/. Well fortunately the problem fixed itself. I updated the packages (again) as I had done when I upgraded to powerpack. I don't know what happened different but now kded mounts the medium with execute permissions. WooHoo!

I have never used Cedega (don't like propietary programs)

But maybe Transgaming can give you better support than us
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums

Just Joined!
    Maybe, I found that I could run it under the old engine the new one needed some shell scipt that I didn't have from WineX.>_<