Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi guys i have installed ktorrent everything works great.my speed of downloading it's god.the problem is :when i try to open i must wait about 30sec. an the same when ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

ktorrent it's moving too slow

hi guys i have installed ktorrent everything works great.my speed of downloading it's god.the problem is :when i try to open i must wait about 30sec. an the same when i close it.and this happened just when i download.cause when it's just upload it's work great.thanks

Linux Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by sosoy77 View Post
    hi guys i have installed ktorrent everything works great.my speed of downloading it's god.the problem is :when i try to open i must wait about 30sec. an the same when i close it.and this happened just when i download.cause when it's just upload it's work great.thanks
    If your bandwidth is high enough it might need some time to write the last downloads and close the files correctly. The same when loading if you have very large partial files.

The problem might lie somewhere else as well... For example, inactive dma, experimental fielsystems, partition almost full (which in turn is the only way to get fragmentation problems on the native linux filesystems), busy cpu due to background processes... Those are just random thoughts, they might or might not have something to do with your actual problem.