Find the answer to your Linux question:
Ok, I rebooted the computer this morning. When it mounting everything, I got some error about putting init= in the kernel. So, I put the LiveCD in and was going ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Can't boot up because of error!

Ok, I rebooted the computer this morning. When it mounting everything, I got some error about putting init= in the kernel. So, I put the LiveCD in and was going to chroot. Problem is, that I can't mount hda1 to /mnt/gentoo/boot. I get some weird error about the filesystems. Also, now I think this is a good time to bring this up. When I boot up the computer. There's a message that the /dev/BOOT partition isn't a ext2 filesystem and if it is, it's corrupted and I need to run e2fsck. I run e2fsck -b 8193 and it changes nothing. Right now, I'm using links2 to post this.

Just Joined!
    I just switched to Mandrake. Gentoo was giving me all sorts of problems.

Just Joined!
    Though, I do miss how everything was always update. If I didn't get so many errors about superblocks and such, I probably would've stayed with Gentoo.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    sry im a little late to this, but you need to edit your /etc/fstab. You cannot leave a line that reads /dev/BOOT you must replace that with /dev/hda1 (or whatever your boot partition is) do you follow?
    Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux
    A Penny for your Thoughts

Formerly Known as qub333

Just Joined!
    Your not that late. Gentoo always updates the ebuilds seconds after a program is updated. I'm emerging fluxbox right now. Thanks for letting me know this time around. I'm too used to Gentoo now.

EDIT

P.S. I do follow