Find the answer to your Linux question:
I managed to "customize" my kernel and make it to run level 3. Yet, I do not know what I could do from this stage. Some of the questions, are ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

What are the some limits of NON graphical environment ?

I managed to "customize" my kernel and make it to run level 3. Yet, I do not know what I could do from this stage. Some of the questions, are could I post questions in the forum? Could I copy and paste my outputs ? Or do I have to do what i am doing now, post from a computer with a graphical mode ?

There are a number of text based web browsers out there. Admittedly, they take a little getting used to, but you can use them for most of your needs.
    A good one is ELinks - Full-Featured Text WWW Browser
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jayd512 View Post
    There are a number of text based web browsers out there. Admittedly, they take a little getting used to, but you can use them for most of your needs.
    A good one is ELinks - Full-Featured Text WWW Browser
    Thanks Jay. that is good news. Chances are I would have more tools to learn linux and correct problems. Not to mention communication problems with people i am asking for help. I mean I could post more complete error messages, than partial one I do now. I found a related link, about adding copy and paste function to a mouse on console.

Gentoo Linux Documentation -- Using a Mouse within the Console

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close