Find the answer to your Linux question:
I emerged links, and I am able to log into Gentoo forums ok. When I try to log into linuxforums.org. I get : Thank you for logging in, frank56. Below ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Links Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you

I emerged links, and I am able to log into Gentoo forums ok. When I try to log into linuxforums.org. I get : Thank you for logging in, frank56. Below that in highlighted text : Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you. This in turn takes me to same page, as if I had not logged in. I assuming Links works with almost any forum. And also what other services like Links or Lynx are there. Or should I try Lynx? I would rather just get Links going though, if possible. Frank

I just tried with elinks and had the same thing happen. But, after the first log in attempt, rather than try again, I clicked on a link to a thread. It then showed that I was logged in and seemed to work ok.

Linux Newbie
    Thanks Reed. Im my case I may have had my mouse misconfigured. To get a Windows Manager going, I had to check and change to the correct settings for my wheel mouse. I realize the prompt said to CLICK, meaning using the mouse, and I was just hitting the enter button. I don't know if that was also a problem. I got Gnome going now, and I may need to try that again sometime.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close