Find the answer to your Linux question:
How to install Pentoo by Windows 7? Installing Pentooa I worked on the basis of this tutorial. http://forums.pentoo.ch/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1181...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

How to install Pentoo by Windows 7?

How to install Pentoo by Windows 7? Installing Pentooa I worked on the basis of this tutorial.
    http://forums.pentoo.ch/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1181

When I did this time we will choose option #2 Copy System. The process took about half an hour. After that emerged following
    sent 14875124 bytes received 87183 bytes 314995.94 bytes/sec total size is 14470719 speedup is 0.97. One hour I waited, but nothing happens.

Linux Guru
    What do you mean when you say you want to "install Pentoo by Windows 7"? Do you have a windows 7 operating system already on the computer? Do you want to install Pentoo alongside it? Just using option 2 is not likely to do anything. Did you create a partition for Pentoo and format it with a Linux filesystem before beginning as described in the tutorial?
    Do you have any other operating system (other than windows) on the computer? If you follow the steps and do not install the bootloader, you will have to manually configure the windows 7 bootloader to boot Pentoo which will probably entail downloading some third party software.

I have already installed Windows 7. I made a partition according to the instructions that were given. The installation process takes place regularly until : After that emerged following
    sent 14875124 bytes received 87183 bytes 314995.94 bytes/sec total size is 14470719 speedup is 0.97. One hour I waited, but nothing happens.