Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello again, I used Conq to read my e mail from the server, the pb that it erased everything and I could not recover my messages each time I used ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

E mail Erased/ Web viewing

Hello again,

I used Conq to read my e mail from the server, the pb that it erased everything and I could not recover my messages each time I used Conq while IE did never cause that pb.

How can I change the font of the page I am viewing if I browse a language other than english, knowing that the encoding is correctly set on the Language or on Automatic.The pb that the font is strange and of bad quality which is not the case with IE...

Many thanks again

We are very understanding of the fact that not everyone has fluent english, but could you please try to clarify and spell out all of your words? As for the IE vs Konquer viewing e-mail, neither has an integrated mail viewer, the only way you could have done this is through a webmail interface, could you include specifics as to what mailservice you use?
    Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux
    A Penny for your Thoughts

Formerly Known as qub333

Just Joined!
    Hi,
    Please excuse my English!!
    IE=Internet Explorer and I effectively was talking about a Web mail. I have my e mail through doctors.net.uk, a sort of limited doctors community server. when I was using Internet Explorer, such problem never occured, so I wounder what is wrong.

Thanks

I guessed IE, pb was confusing me a bit but let me check out the user interface and see what the webmail there is doing....

Formerly Known as qub333

I don't have much, but try firefox, mozilla is more widely supported, also check to make sure that all your cookies are enabled

Formerly Known as qub333

Just Joined!

Thanks

Thanks,
    I'll try and feed back!