Results 1 to 2 of 2
Hello, I googled for like an hour I keep getting results that ask the user to create a valid symlink. I'm pretty sure my symlink is good so that isnt ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 03-28-2006 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
could not find usable .config (note that THERE IS a working symlink!)
I googled for like an hour I keep getting results that ask the user to create a valid symlink. I'm pretty sure my symlink is good so that isnt the problem. I tried googling KBUILD_OUTPUT , set environment var,etc.. but I found nothing that could help me.
What should I do to make "emerge ndiswrapper" work? Why do I get this error message?:
* Determining the location of the kernel source code
* Found kernel source directory:
* Could not find a usable .config in the kernel source directory.
* Please ensure that /usr/src/linux points to a configured set of Linux sources.
* If you are using KBUILD_OUTPUT, please set the environment var so that
* it points to the necessary object directory so that it might find .config.
!!! ERROR: net-wireless/ndiswrapper-1.2-r1 failed.
Thanks in advance
- 03-28-2006 #2
Well, first off, IS there a usable .config?