Find the answer to your Linux question:
i cant complete install >_< plzz help me fix this errors . thank you 3.f. Kernel Sources i choice gentoo-sources . what url ???? my english very bad sozy...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

errors plzz help me

i cant complete install >_< plzz help me fix this errors . thank you

3.f. Kernel Sources
    i choice gentoo-sources . what url ???? my english very bad sozy

Linux Engineer
    I think--correct me if I'm wrong--the gentoo graphical installer is not supported officially yet, also it still has many errors. For all practical purposes it is not functional, please use the standard installation procedure and READ THE GENTOO HANDBOOK. You will be glad that you did, as you will get an amazingly fun system out of it, though one that will break easily and frequently.
    Operating System: GNU Emacs

I have never heard any good reports about the Gentoo graphical installer. I agree with genesus -- you should read the Gentoo handbook, and follow the instructions there for the regular installation.
    Registered Linux user #388328 || Registered LFS user #15880
    AMD 64 X2 4600+ :: 2X1GB DDR2 800 :: GeForce 9400 GT 512MB :: ASUS M2N32 Deluxe :: 4X250GB SATAII
    Need instant help? Try us on IRC -- #linuxforums on freenode

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Enthusiast apoorv_khurasia's Avatar
    Gentoo Graphical Installer looks good on the first sight but I have never seen someone succeeding in installing a working OS using that crap. Use stage 3 tar-ball. It serves another purpose....puts you up on the learning curve.
    "There is no sixth rule"
    --Rob Pike
    Registered Linux User: 400426 home page

Just Joined!
    Ive had a successful install with no problems using the Gentoo graphical installer....

Quote Originally Posted by divad
    Ive had a successful install with no problems using the Gentoo graphical installer....
    HAHAHA! They should pay you for your material! It's comedic gold!
    'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.'
    --Abraham Lincoln

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE GENTOO GRAPHICAL INSTALLER. If you want Gentoo, read the handbook and do a cli install.

The graphical installer is extremely buggy, and you shouldn't use it unless you are willing to file bug reports and test it.

That being said, it is not officially supported.

Now, I really have no idea what your problem is, because you are using the graphical installer. Also, stage 1 installs are not officially supported anymore either. A stage 3 install and a system/world recompile is more than sufficient.

Linux User #376741
    Code is Poetry