Find the answer to your Linux question:
So in KDE 3.5.5 I turned on beryl and restarted. my screen is white. Now i can only use fluxbox-- which isnt bad, but not my preference. How do I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I f'd beryl in sabayon. Help.

So in KDE 3.5.5 I turned on beryl and restarted. my screen is white. Now i can only use fluxbox-- which isnt bad, but not my preference. How do I go about changing KDE back to the "pre-beryl" settings when I cant see anything. Thanks guys.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by miesnerd
    So in KDE 3.5.5 I turned on beryl and restarted. my screen is white. Now i can only use fluxbox-- which isnt bad, but not my preference. How do I go about changing KDE back to the "pre-beryl" settings when I cant see anything. Thanks guys.
    oh yeah, its not the new release of sabayon-- its the mini x86 version that's 3.2, not that it should matter. Thanks again guys.

Just Joined!
    Go back to your white screen and right click anywhere on the screen and configure the desktop.

ed

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by eshum View Post
    Go back to your white screen and right click anywhere on the screen and configure the desktop.

ed
    Can the original poster let us know if this worked? Thanks.
    Registered Linux user #388328 || Registered LFS user #15880
    AMD 64 X2 4600+ :: 2X1GB DDR2 800 :: GeForce 9400 GT 512MB :: ASUS M2N32 Deluxe :: 4X250GB SATAII
    Need instant help? Try us on IRC -- #linuxforums on freenode