Installing e17: CVS error for evidence (file manager?)
Hi guys, I just installed the latest Gentoo, and I'm trying to get e17 (the development version of Enlightenment to work). Now all packages compile fine except evidence, the file manager. I always get this error:
Now the Gentoo wiki says problems with emerging could be caused by using svga flags, so I also run the emerge commands with the USE="-svga" flag. To no avail. Anyway, for some reason emerge seems to be unable to access the server. Does 'Line 332, Exitcode 1' mean it is buggy code?
>>> emerge (23 of 23) app-misc/evidence-9999 to /
>>> md5 files ;-) evidence-9999.ebuild
>>> md5 files ;-) files/digest-evidence-9999
* This is a LIVE CVS ebuild.
* That means there are NO promises it will work.
* If it fails to build, FIX THE CODE YOURSELF
* before reporting any issues.
>>> Unpacking source...
* Fetching CVS module evidence into /usr/portage/distfiles/cvs-src ...
* Running cvs -q -f -z3 -d ":pserver:anonymous:@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/evidence" login
Logging in to :pserver:email@example.com:2401/cvsroot/evidence
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.sourceforge.net rejected access to /cvsroot/evidence for user anonymous
!!! ERROR: app-misc/evidence-9999 failed.
!!! Function cvs_fetch, Line 332, Exitcode 1
!!! cvs login command failed
!!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, NOT this status message.
Thanks for any pointers!