vmware 7.1 and gentoo kernel 3.0.0 x86_64
I'd like to get vmware 7.1 workstation going on my asus N73SV - x86_64 kernel 3.0.0. Sadly, emerge fails when building the vmware moduleslooking for a kernel configuration option
>>> Emerging (2 of 2) app-emulation/vmware-modules-238.4
* Determining the location of the kernel source code
* Found kernel source directory:
* Found sources for kernel version:
* Checking for suitable kernel configuration options...
* CONFIG_BKL: is not set when it should be.
* Please check to make sure these options are set correctly.
* Failure to do so may cause unexpected problems.
* Once you have satisfied these options, please try merging
* this package again.
* ERROR: app-emulation/vmware-modules-238.4 failed (setup phase):
* Incorrect kernel configuration options