Find the answer to your Linux question:
hello everyone, could anybody help me out here? i don't know if there's a program to draw coordinates but it would be really useful for me right now, i'll try ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

drawing coordenates

hello everyone,

could anybody help me out here? i don't know if there's a program to draw coordinates but it would be really useful for me right now, i'll try to explain, i have these numbers for example:

a) 1-4500
    b) 8-233
    c) 1024-1556
    d) 1389-1724
    e) 4335-4461

so what i would like to do is to fit from b) to e) in a) in a graphical way like: (the dots in b-e are not supposed to be there)

a) 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4,500
    b) ..8-------233
    c) ...........................1024 --------1556
    d) ...................................1389 ----------- 1724
    e) .................................................. ................................................43 35 ---- 4461

if it could have colors it would be even better!

thank you very much for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by rodpck View Post
    hello everyone,

could anybody help me out here? i don't know if there's a program to draw coordinates but it would be really useful for me right now, i'll try to explain, i have these numbers for example:

a) 1-4500
    b) 8-233
    c) 1024-1556
    d) 1389-1724
    e) 4335-4461

so what i would like to do is to fit from b) to e) in a) in a graphical way like: (the dots in b-e are not supposed to be there)

a) 1-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4,500
    b) ..8-------233
    c) ...........................1024 --------1556
    d) ...................................1389 ----------- 1724
    e) .................................................. ................................................43 35 ---- 4461

if it could have colors it would be even better!

thank you very much for your help.
    Ubuntu comes with something called Synaptic. The safe version of this is the Add/Remove program icon in your Top Menu > Applications > Add/remove.

When you are looking for a specific program, you fire up that sucker, and type what you need, in this case 'coordinates'. In my Debian i found the following doing just that (Cept' in synaptic)

* Dome, apparently for advanced features such as "spherical vertex coordinates"
    *ircmarkers - Coordinates
    and
    * kmplot, a all-purpose matematical program for KDE.

Please use Synaptic next time.
    Hope this helped

Comradly, DingoBoy.