Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Template and tutorial for designing business card

Hi folks,

I have been googling a while searching for Gimp template and tutorial to design business card without result, only Photoshop tutorial found. Can any folk point me to the right direction. TIA

B.R.
    satimis

I have seen and read a tutorial for creating a business card using Inkscape, it was in a Linux Format magazine quite a while back. If you subscribe to the magazine there are archives of the mag articles available online.

EDIT: I wasn't kidding when I said "a while back" it was in Linux Format magazine LXF 56 August 2004.
    Last edited by ryptyde; 05-18-2008 at 08:54 PM. Reason: add LXF magazine date

Quote Originally Posted by ryptyde View Post
    I have seen and read a tutorial for creating a business card using Inkscape, it was in a Linux Format magazine quite a while back. If you subscribe to the magazine there are archives of the mag articles available online.

EDIT: I wasn't kidding when I said "a while back" it was in Linux Format magazine LXF 56 August 2004.
    Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I found the issue of magazine;
    Issue 82 (August 2006)
    Linux]Linux Format :: The website of the UK's best-selling Linux magazine Format :: The website of the UK's best-selling Linux magazine

But I can't find the article on Internet.

However I found a simple solution on OOoWriter. What I need is only importing graphics on the card. To editing graphics I'll do it on GIMP or on OOoDraw for vector arts

B.R.
    satimis

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close