Find the answer to your Linux question:
I used a program on windows called Printmaster to create name badges. It had an address book facility to import names and would print up to 8 names badges per ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Is there a Linux replacement for Printmaster?

I used a program on windows called Printmaster to create name badges. It had an address book facility to import names and would print up to 8 names badges per page depending on the type of Avery label stock to be used. Is there anything that has the same type of functionality?

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    You can create a template for your badges that merges data exported from your address book, or from a number of databases directly, using LibreOffice or OpenOffice.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    gLabels is a program for creating labels and business cards for the GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to work with various laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card sheets that you'll find at most office supply stores. gLabels is free software and is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).