Find the answer to your Linux question:
Here's a version of cribbage that steals code from bsd-games but isn't a crappy text-only thing. It uses X and SDL and glib. It also has stolen stuff from gnome-games ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux User

Cribbage

Here's a version of cribbage that steals code from bsd-games but isn't a crappy text-only thing. It uses X and SDL and glib. It also has stolen stuff from gnome-games and other places. It works.

Then secret is that the pone is *really* smart when it comes to cribbing. He'll whoop yer arse if yer not careful. That's the bsd code from 1982 or something. I deliberately did not make pone play smart. He just plays off the top and still pegs pretty good. Pone will skunk you. Often.

See attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Linux Engineer
    Cool. Upload it to Github. Nobody wants to download a random tarball from the interwebz.

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzle View Post
    Cool. Upload it to Github. Nobody wants to download a random tarball from the interwebz.
    I guess you're right. And they crowd the forum servers. But tarballs are safe. They don't auto-execute and you can look at them, decide if it's what you're looking for. Maybe even learn something in the reading. But then most people don't read source code for entertainment.

What the heck is 'interwebz'. Does that have something to do with 'pr0n'?

Also I just wanted to generate some trafffic on this particular forum because the tumbleweeds were collecting. Hey, what the heck. The upload deelybob still works.

Guthub looks pretty cool. But my cribbage game works for me, and I don't really want to turn it into a *project*. I'm done with it. I'm onto something new. That's why I posted the working chunk. If someone else wants to have a go, they can.

Peace and Cheer.