Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
That is cool with me!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

That is cool with me!
    Join the Open Source Revolution. Support GNU/Linux.

Find me at: www.deeksworld.com
    Registered GNU/Linux User #395777

Just Joined!
    Ok I have some stuff done. I am not sure if any of it looks anything like what you want. If you like any of them in any various way just let me know.

So if you like a certain font with another background or whatever just tell me.

I am NOT a professional just remember that. So if it looks horible its cause i just do this for fun not professionally.

I try to take what the person wants and just use my own imagination.

It may look nothing like what you had in mind but you may still like it or it may look exactly like you wanted. I just hope either way you like whats done.

Well, post me a link of the stuff you have done or send it my way at deek@deeksworld.com

I am interested to see what you got!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Ok I all I did was looked at how you did your sample and just added some effects and chenged stuff a little.

Now if you really want the star pattern. Then could you send me the orange center without the text?

Anyways these are scaled down versions of the originals. They are much bigger unless of course you like them this size.

My E-mail is silentartist@econoisp.com

Just Joined!
    Hmm you know those kinda look like mouse pads. Maybe its just me though.

Maybe you could offer either a mouse pad or a t-shirt? Those both can be ironed on.

I liked the third one the best, especially the oval shapes, but I am wanting something a little more "in your face" or "flashy". And really, you don't have to stick exactly to the design I came up with...I just linked to that to show you my initial idea.

BTW, what imaging app(s) are you using?

Just Joined!
    Just so I know you do still want the blue and orange colors? And you want the logo to be round or oval? Do you like the cirlcle in a circle thing or does that matter? Just as long as its round or oval shaped?

I want to have as much info about how you want it to look as posible.

Colors shapes sizes fonts and all of that.

The more detail you give the easier it makes it for me. Sometimes I can come up with stuff on my own.

The last time I remember making something for someone was for a valentines thing. They wanted a banner. They told me a little about what they wanted and I just came up with something which turned out nice and they liked it.

I am using my favorite program which is Macromedia Fireworks.

Yeah, I like the blue and orange, but you could certainly experiment with different shades and hues. Yeah, I do like the circle in the circle. Oval, circle, round...I like the ovals so far.

Honestly, I don't have all the detail. I mean, I like the blue and orange, I like the oval shape and as for fonts, as long as the word "deek" is all lowercase and in a courier font, the rest is all up to you...have fun with it and do something that you think looks cool and maybe it will turn out that we both think it is really cool...

I could also help, I might post some ideas of my own by Monday...if you don't like it just don't use it lol.

I have a site that I designed (well only the index page anyway), and its hosted free and I'm going to buy my own domain next month and professional hosting etc. But if you'd like to see some of what I did you can check here:

http://three.fsphost.com/syntec

It might not work because its not a good host lol. Of course, I did not create the icons there... but the banner and the layout I did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2