Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Here it is. Just something that came from the top of my head...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Here it is. Just something that came from the top of my head
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums

Just Joined!
    Although that is very nice, I don't believe I would be able to maintain that look and feel throughout my entire site. What I was looking for was help touching up the image of the phoenix.

What I did as a temporary solution was to invert the colors so that they were darker and fit in better with the black text on the header.

Also another weird problem I was having with the tree image was that I had set it up for transparency in the gimp an exported as a png but there was no transparency in IExplorer. Anyone know what thats about?

Quote Originally Posted by Construct
    Also another weird problem I was having with the tree image was that I had set it up for transparency in the gimp an exported as a png but there was no transparency in IExplorer. Anyone know what thats about?
    Not surprisingly, this seems to be an issue with IE rather than GIMP:
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bobosola/index.htm
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    That is correct IE does not properly support png transparency unless the entire background is transparent. That is why I am now using gifs. As you may have notice the image has changed. The new version was created entirely by hand in the GIMP. Still not at a level of professionalism that I would like but I feel like I'm getting better. Gotta learn your tools before you can use them to create I guess

There's is a tool called autotrace that may help to vectorize the image and make it look smoother. And maybe putting it on an orb may be nice
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums

Just Joined!
    There's is a tool called autotrace that may help to vectorize the image and make it look smoother. And maybe putting it on an orb may be nice
    I agree with you totally perhaps I'll mess around with that soon!

Thanks for the help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2