I'm currently looking at puting together a sandbox to mess with so i can get some real experience with apache MySql and PHP, and i've pretty found 2 motherboard/cpu bundles that i think will work

Mach Speed P4MST-890 Via Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard and an Intel Pentium D 805 2.66GHz Dual-Core OEM Processor at TigerDirect.com
Mach Speed P4MST-890 Via Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard and an Intel Celeron D 356 3.33GHz Processor with Fan (Retail) at TigerDirect.com

incase the links dont work, one is a Intel Celeron D 356 3.33GHz Processor,
the other is a Intel Pentium D 805 2.66GHz Dual-Core OEM Processor.

i've never messed with dual core, so i'm not too familiar with which is better, a 3.33 single core, or a 2.66 dual core. even more complicating is i've never done anykind of serverwork like this. for the most part i'm figuring that neither processor is going to get used, because the network latency will be the slowest factor, and nothing will push them that hard. i'm not making a gaming rig, just an apache server, database, and maybe a teamspeak and mail server. normaly i'd just get the cheaper, but they are only different by 5 bucks, which do you think is the better choice??

oh, i know that these are probably piece of **** motherboards and CPU's, but im trying to get away with as little money as posible, but am willing to splurge the 5 bucks if the single core at 3.33 is better.

thanks for the help guys