Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Well you just have to look for a motherboard that supports all the hardware you have. I dont know why your sis only trusts ebay there are so many scammers ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Well you just have to look for a motherboard that supports all the hardware you have. I dont know why your sis only trusts ebay there are so many scammers on ebay. newegg is a company you can trust

newegg is the only company i buy computer parts from for the last 5 years or so, they're awesome

Just Joined!

?

Biostar P4M890-M7-TE VIA P4M890 Socket 775 mATX MB w/LA - eBay (item 220227293830 end time May-02-08 16:26:04 PDT) that is the exact seller that i bought it from and it has the specs and i need to find another motherboard with the same "needs" such as pentium 4 socket 775 and 525mb DDR2 RAM(i think im not sure about the ram), ATX power supply, and has to be micro atx, can ne1 please help me find another one on ebay?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    i'd highly advise against buying anything on ebay, its much better to buy from a reputable store that has been in business for many years and has a return policy on defective items, such as newegg or tigerdirect

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5