Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello everyone. I have never used linux before constantly just loaded up ubuntu to try it out. Well at my college campus the student computers are limited to what they ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Pendrive Linux 2008 Mouse Issue

Hello everyone. I have never used linux before constantly just loaded up ubuntu to try it out. Well at my college campus the student computers are limited to what they can do. I installed Pendrive Linux on my 8GB Corsair Flash Voyager USB stick and it works great at school. I allows me to use IRC and connect like I wanted and I saw how I could use it as well as my own PC to carry around with me. Well I got it to work on my Home PC but for some reason the mouse is not set right. When I move it left to right or X-axis it actually moves up and down. Whats worse is that if I move it up and down nothing happens. At first I thought it was inverted but nope. Well I cannot get to the configuration because I do not know the hot key or how to access the start menu it has with my keyboard. I use a Microsoft SideWinder Mouse. Maybe cause its microsoft? hehe Any help is appritiated and thank you for you time.

Just Joined!

Re:Pendrive Linux 2008 Mouse Issue

Hi friend,
    First remove the device from you pc and then re install your device in your pc, if it's not working then just restart your pc and try again to connect your device. Now if it's not working then one of the file is removed from your pc,so re install the software.