Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello I am using Xubuntu. I had trouble finding driver for this peace of hardware. Only what I've managed to do is installing OKI ML 320 driver (witch is already ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Printer OKI Microline 3320

Hello
    I am using Xubuntu. I had trouble finding driver for this peace of hardware. Only what I've managed to do is installing OKI ML 320 driver (witch is already build in system), and print a few lines of text mixed with random characters.

oz
    forum.guy
    Welcome to the forums!

Looking at OpenPrinting.org, your printer is not listed at all, unfortunately. However, there are several ML models listed, all of which show to work "perfectly" with Linux:

Microline 600CL
    Microline 620CL
    Microline IBM compatible 9 pin
    ML 320
    ML 321
    ML 380
    I'd suggest trying each of these in addition to the ML 320 that you've already tried and see which one works the best with your printer. If it's still not good enough, you can probably take the PPD file (each printer has its own PPD file) for that particular printer and do some editing on it to possibly make it work better with your own printer. If you goof it up, you can always revert back to the original PPD file.

Hopefully, someone else will have some other suggestions.
    oz

Just Joined!
    I have already tried all of them, and as I said 320 seems to work best, but still not good enough. I will try to edit PPD, but I don't think i will succeed.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close