Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Originally Posted by ozar So this has me wondering... have any of you ever received new parts from NewEgg's RMA Warehouse before? I've RMA'd a harddrive and a video card ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Quote Originally Posted by ozar View Post
    So this has me wondering... have any of you ever received new parts from NewEgg's RMA Warehouse before?

I've RMA'd a harddrive and a video card with NewEgg in the past. No problems.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

oz
    forum.guy
    Thanks for the reply, rubberman.

I did some googling and found where others have gotten supposedly new parts from their RMA warehouse, and like me they were all concerned. I've not run across any explanation from NewEgg, and I've not contacted them about it. If I'd purchased a refurbished drive I could understand it, but this was supposed to be a brand new OEM drive.

Oh well, I'll be watching the incoming shipping labels a little closer from now on.
    oz

oz
    forum.guy

quick update regarding the RMA Warehouse issue

Another new hard drive was delivered today and once again it showed to have come from the NewEgg RMA Warehouse. I contacted NewEgg about it to see what was going on and received the following reply from them:

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. However, please kindly note that the package is not shipped from the RMA warehouse. We put the RMA address on every shipping box just in case our customer needs to refuse the package. In that case, the shipping carrier can send the item back directly without charging our customer.

Lola
    Just wanted to clear that up in case anyone else should notice their NewEgg deliveries coming from there.
    oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2