Find the answer to your Linux question:
If I use my bluetooth apple Mighty Mouse in a LiveCD of Ubuntu, or in mac OSX, when I next boot linux from disk, the mouse won't connect to it. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    A65
    Just Joined!

bluetooth breaks after using mouse in other OS

If I use my bluetooth apple Mighty Mouse in a LiveCD of Ubuntu, or in mac OSX, when I next boot linux from disk, the mouse won't connect to it. I do not know if it is something about the mouse that is changing or if it is something on the linux side. This has just happened to me again, and I am sure that the mouse was working before.

ved
    i think any os doesn't change the hardware configuration of a component it may be a require driver for Linux or any file is corrupted during rebooting system .
    Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.
    New Users : Read This First

A65
    Just Joined!
    I've discovered that now the mouse won't even show up with hidd --search. Also, when running simple-agent, I am never asked to authorize the mouse (when i click it, which is how I connect it)

edit2 when calling simple-agent with interface and device address parameters (simple-agent hci0 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX), I get this error, "Creating device failed: org.bluez.Error.AlreadyExists: Bonding already exists"
    Last edited by A65; 10-18-2010 at 01:26 AM.