Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I have an issue that is driving me insane. I am able to print from Open Office just fine, but if I attempt to print a PDF or if ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unable to print internet or PDF pages

Hello,

I have an issue that is driving me insane. I am able to print from Open Office just fine, but if I attempt to print a PDF or if I attempt to print directly from the internet, I get nothing! So instead I have to open the openoffice and copy the internet stuff to a page in there so it will print. Do any of you have an idea of what can be the cause. I am a linux noobie, so I may be the problem, however it is frustrating putting PDF's on flash drive and getting my son to bring his windoze laptop in so that I can print my PDF.

Thanks for the help.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Are you saying that you can't print from your browser? I've had (am having) that problem on CentOS. However, I can print to a PDF and then from Acroread I can print the PDF. Also, I have no problems printing from Open Office. In any case, when I print from Firefox, the print server errors out. I have to kill the job and then print to a PDF. I have had no problems with that.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    I guess you should start from finding info on your specific printer and look for the same problem on the web. Maybe it is more common. Also type here model of your printer

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close