Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Then I have no idea. The kernel does see the devices, but every access attempt fails. This usually indicates hw problems. As the enclosure is obviously ok, then maybe this ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Then I have no idea.
    The kernel does see the devices, but every access attempt fails. This usually indicates hw problems.
    As the enclosure is obviously ok, then maybe this linux pc has an issue, although it works with a single flash disc.
    Is there maybe a usb hub involved or can you try other ports, even usb2.0 just to test?
    You must always face the curtain with a bow.

Just Joined!
    Hi Irithori.

I tested the device with USB2 ports and other usb 3.0 ports. The issue persists. Looks like, the device need some further configuration, or driver, or firmware update, or additional software to be installed the Linux system, to work properly with REHL. But anyway, I have contacted with the producer and they will ask their engineer to address the issue. Hope they will find a solution for this. I will let them know if I get an answer from them.

Thank you very much for your generous help with the matter.

Best wishes,

Noah

Quote Originally Posted by Irithori View Post
    Then I have no idea.
    The kernel does see the devices, but every access attempt fails. This usually indicates hw problems.
    As the enclosure is obviously ok, then maybe this linux pc has an issue, although it works with a single flash disc.
    Is there maybe a usb hub involved or can you try other ports, even usb2.0 just to test?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3