Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Hi everyone I am glad to say that I have collected 2200+ books related to operating systems, programming languages, software engineering etc., All of the above books are in pdf ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Hi everyone I am glad to say that I have collected 2200+ books related to operating systems, programming languages, software engineering etc.,

All of the above books are in pdf format. I have arranged the files in various categories.

Some of the books I have downloaded and for remaining I have spent a lot of money.

If you want I am ready to share with you freely.

Regards,
    Rupesh.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Books in pdf or other e-reader formats that are freely available from the authors and/or publishers, or are published under a Creative Commons license that allows free redistribution, then fine, but those that you purchased and are not so covered or available, then to do so is illegal in just about every country and will not be tolerated here!
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Sorry I thought we can share.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    We certainly can share, and do! However, you must have the right to share other people's work and intellectual property, which books certainly are! I provide links here and on other forums frequently to electronic copies of books that are free to be redistributed, but I don't share copies of books that I have purchased and are not available under some non-restrictive license.

Respect the authors, and the significant work they have done to provide these books and such. Some release their work to the community. Some do not. Make sure that what you share is ok with the author. If you are not sure, then contact the author and/or publisher to determine that.

Sure I will obey your instructions.
    Last edited by rupeshforu3; 03-22-2014 at 01:59 AM.

We do appreciate your willingness to share what you have obviously spent a lot of time and material resources on collecting. Thanks for your posts, and I hope my comments have helped you determine what you need to do to better share your assets. Welcome to The Linux Forums!

Yes really your comments are helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2