Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, i posted this problem on a Fedora forum, but got no help so I am posting it here. Using FC3, KDE. latest upgrades Under "Appearance * Fonts>AdjustAllFonts", i had ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

control center font problem

Hi,
    i posted this problem on a Fedora forum, but got no help so I am posting it here.

Using FC3, KDE. latest upgrades
    Under "Appearance * Fonts>AdjustAllFonts", i had selected a font, style and Size, then clicked on "Adjust". After some time (a week or 2 ), I decided to go back to the "default" fonts.. The "General" reverted back to "helvetica 12", but the line spacing looks like "double spacing" which is totally unusable. How do I get back to the original?
    I am having to use "David CLM 12" which I can work with, but I would prefer what I had before I started screwing around..

Any help would be appreciated.

Just Joined!
    I have since solved my problem. I went to "root" where the fonts were what I wanted and found in the "control center" that the fonts were all "sans 10" instead of the "helve..." given by the "default" button.
    Changing my fonts to match the "root" fonts
    solved the problem.

thank you for posting thi fix to the origional post....

however we do ask that you only post in one place per question of unless ofcourse if you moved it to here instead of duplicating a post in another forum ..thnx
    ~Mike ~~~ Forum Rules
    Testing? What's that? If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect. ~ Linus Torvalds
    http://loft306.org

Just Joined!
    Thanks for reply. I know not to post on more then one forum, but the other one had been up a long time without a single reply and I was frustrated., but thanks for the reminder.