Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi I am looking at buying a new keyboard. Is there a decent keyboard that has the special keys across the top like Logitech keyboards do, But will work with ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Keyboard That Works With Linux?

Hi

I am looking at buying a new keyboard. Is there a decent keyboard that has the special keys across the top like Logitech keyboards do, But will work with linux.

for example: i have my main computer with a M$ wireless keyboard+mouse and it requires drivers so the special keys will work with Window$.

is it possible that there is a keyboard that will work with linux, has shortcut keys (like a M$ one does) and looks cool?
    "Time has more than one meaning, and is more than one dimension" - /.unknown
    --Registered Linux user #396583--

Linux Newbie
    There was a reply in another thread showing how to get the extra keys to work and program them to do what you want so really you could buy any keyboard you want then tell it how to use any button you have on it.

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-44829.html
    The biggest security threat is the user.

thanks for that!

is there any keyboard you would reccommend to get. im beginning to hate my keyboard because it takes too long to start a program from the shortcut keys.
    "Time has more than one meaning, and is more than one dimension" - /.unknown
    --Registered Linux user #396583--