Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hy! I just installed Fedora Core 4 and now i need to use 3Com 3CRWE154G72, please tell me how can make it working, write me all steps because i do ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

PCMCIA

Hy!
    I just installed Fedora Core 4 and now i need to use 3Com 3CRWE154G72, please tell me how can make it working, write me all steps because i do not know use linux well!
    Please HELP me, it is very important!Thank you!

Linux Guru
    Can you post the MANFIDs of the card, please? To find them out, run this command in a terminal:
    Code:
    cardctl ident

Just Joined!
    MANFIDs :
    0x01bf, 0x4301

Please help me, it is very important i make this card working!
    Thank you!

Linux Guru
    There was very little info on your card on Google, which, I'm sorry to say, is usually a very good indication that the card isn't supported.

However, I found a discussion on a mailing list, where they hadn't got the card to function, but they seemed hopeful in getting it to work. It is dated the 2nd to 17th of June this year so it's rather recent. The driver developer seemed interested in getting help from testers (i.e. owners of the card) to get it to work, so you may want to contact the developer yourself, if you want to get it to work. Otherwise, your only option seems to be to idly wait for support for your card being added.
    The discussion is avaiable here:
    http://prism54.org/pipermail/prism54...read.html#2993

Just Joined!
    Thank you!